The Turk Family of Blanding, Utah – Reflections
Pieski, Międzyrzecz, Lubusz, Poland.
The foundation of this website began in 1963 when Toni and Barbara’s genealogical record began to be assembled. It has now morphed into the research interests encapsulated in this present website. To expand upon what you find here you are invited to send us an email: email@example.com and explain your interests and connections. We will gladly respond.
The following concepts influenced this work:
- Blood theme – The blood theme in this website has three levels of meaning:
- Blood of our Relations,
- Blood of our Patriots, and
- the cleansing Blood of Christ.
- We need to remember to honor it at all three levels.
- Blood is thicker than water – English Proverb (17th Century) – Relationships transcend religious affiliations.
- Knights & Knaves – He who has neither knight nor knave in his family tree was begot by a bolt of lightning! – We own them all.